Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Reminder: Auditions!!!

Just a reminder to any and all that auditions for Five Women Wearing the Same Dress, directed by Susan Devine, are next Tuesday and Wednesday at 7:30 pm. Come prepared to read sides from the script (no need to memorize a monologue -- hallelujah!) and if you can do a Southern accent, be ready to bust it out.

This is one of the lamest updates ever ... not only is it super short, it's also the same information I've put in the last two updates. So, to make it a little more interesting, I'll leave you all with some pictures of some truly awful bridesmaid dresses. I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed finding them :)





(This one actually won an award for the ugliest dress at the "Once Was Enough" Ugly Bridesmaid Dress competition. I want to go to this thing.)











No comments:

Post a Comment