Friday, September 3, 2010

Sabbath Night in the Church of the Piranha!!

We've officially begun work on the longest title show EVER....

Sabbath Night in the Church of the Piranha.

I get tripped up typing it A LOT, but enough about my inability to type. Let's get an update as I've kept you in the dark about what it is that we're doing!

So we've started rehearsing for this show. Man is there some good character work going on. I'm just the ASM but omg is there some depth to these characters. I can hardly believe how intricate these characters are and how much is behind every movement/line they say. Totally in awe of watching this process go on.

In other news, the author of the show, Edward Falco, has agreed to do a TALK BACK after the show. It's scheduled to be after the Opening Night's performance on October 8th. Mark that on your calendars!

We've got a few other projects going on as well, I'll keep you informed as they come to fruition.

See you at the theater!

No comments:

Post a Comment