Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Not much new to report ...

... since we're between shows. (I just typed "shoes" on accident, and almost left it, cuz I thought it was funny, but I figured it would really confuse people.)

We do, however, have the poster for the next show! At least, a draft of it. Once the show is cast, all the "Does" will be removed and real names put in.


Again, audition info:

Auditions are December 2-3 at 7:30 pm. Callbacks, if necessary, will be December 10 at 7:30 pm. Actors will read sides from the script; no monologues need to be prepared. See the post below for more information about the individual characters.

2 comments:

Michael said...

I have to say that's a neat concept for the poster. I'm a fan.

CCT2FT Blog said...

I am too. Our graphics guy did an awesome job with it.

Post a Comment