Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Meet a Cast Member!

Today's post is brought to you by Starbucks' Caffe Verona coffee, the number 13, and Light Pringles.

Today's interviewee is Jen Falconer of green is the new black, a cute blog dedicated to finding ways to be more eco-friendly, and also, recently, to showing you cute Target clothes, to making you feel really, really guilty about all the Easter candy you ate recently. (I've only read the few first entries so I'm sure there's more further down, but there you go.)
Also, look at that picture -- Jen's a total hottie. I haven't met her in person yet, so perhaps it's kind of weird for me to be saying that, but it's true. Jen, I'm very jealous of you.
NAME: Jen Faulconer
ROLE: Nena/Ensemble

What is your favorite role/show worked on to date? (Just one!) Cinderella in Into the Woods. (Erin says: I love that show. We did it in high school and poor Cinderella lost her voice opening weekend, so she had to speak-sing the whole thing, except for "No One Is Alone", which really needed to be sung-sung, so the girl who played the Baker's Wife sang into a microphone backstage and Cinderella lip-synched. My mom was sitting right next to their mothers, and the Baker's Wife's mom was like, "Why is my daughter's voice coming out of your daughter's mouth?")

If you could do only one show ever again, what would it be? Evita, I could have done that show every night for the rest of my life ... well, until I got too old to be the Mistress, I guess.

What is your favorite Girl Scout Cookie? Actually, I boycott GS cookies. Its very hard to do. But have you seen their ingredients? It's bad. (Erin says: Remember what I was saying about making you feel guilty about all the Easter candy you just ate??? If you feel too guilty about your GS cookies, I'll take them off your hands. Except the Thin Mints. Send those to rehearsal and the vultures will descend.)

Who’s cooler, Batman or Superman, and why? Spiderman (Erin says: Jen, Spiderman was not an option. I'd be willing to let it slide, except you didn't tell us why he's cooler. I expect a comment left on this post expounding on this answer, or I'm afraid I'll have to do something very nefarious. I'm not sure what, yet, but I'll get Michael to help me, and trust me, you don't want that.)
A or B? While yes, I agree that B is better, at my house we have to do A to keep my dog from unrolling it across the entire house. (Erin says: Oooh, I just thought of my nefarious thing. Michael, wanna help me reverse all of Jen's toilet paper???)

2 comments:

Michael said...

HAHA Oh Erin...you have amused me once again. Especially with your threat of shenanigans. I'm in! Unless of course Jen tells us why Spiderman is better.

Jen said...

must because of that rainy kiss in the film.

Post a Comment